Vintage western knits were combined with detail into this Bucking Bronco sweater. From the faux front and back yoke detail, to the 'V" faux piping on the bottom sleeve cuff, to the all over horseshoe prints repeated on the front and all over the sleeves, to the two Bucking Bronco's on the front yoke and the huge vintage style horse head on the back of the sweater - which is was found on some of the coolest most collectable1950s vintage western knits.
These knits are feminine fitted. Meant to be worn fitted/tight. These are not designed to wear baggy or loose. These vintage fit knits are made to be worn with high-waist bottoms. Sweaters have some stretch to them. Slight scoop at the neck for comfort
- 60% Cotton, 40% Acrylic
- Long Sleeve
- Jacquard Knit
- Yarn Colors: Body is Beige/Cream, Music Notes are Black & Red
- 3” ribbing on hem, sleeve cuffs
- 1” ribbing on collar
- Hand wash in cold water separately– only. Do not use bleach, lay flat to dry. Do not hang to dry or it will cause stretching. Ironing is not recommended.
- We offer FREE shipping via USPS on all orders over $50!
- All order less than $50 are $4.99 via USPS with a priority option for $7.
- There is a $20 flat rate charge for international shipping. We will ship your order and refund the difference back to you if it's less than the $20.
- Items ship within 1-2 business days. Typically, your package should reach you within 2-9 days of placing an order.
We do not have a size chart as we carry many different brands and styles and they all fit differently. We do try to put sizes and descriptions on fit with each item page. If you need further assistance with sizing you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE DO HAVE PLUS SIZES UP TO XXXLARGE!
Most Crazy Train brand items we carry small-xxxlarge.
Here is a general size chart if you need a reference.